Image Map

4 November 2013

Hello November!



I can't believe it's November already! How time flies. I hope everyone had a lovely Halloween!

Firstly apologises for the absences on my blog recently. I have also been quite quiet on Twitter as well. I have been feeling under the weather recently, and still do, but I have seen I have reached 20 followers! I have also had over 2000 views, and I have only been blogging since September. So a massive Thank You to all of you!



Now that Halloween is behind us, the madness & run-up to Christmas has well and truly begun! I have started my Christmas shopping, and have been visiting some of my favourite shops & websites to start buying presents.

I am also on the Christmas Tree countdown. Every year we have got a real tree from the living room, and since moving into my own home, this is a tradition that I am going to keep going. I love getting the tree at the start of the month - also to ensure I get to choose a good tree and not what's left the week before Christmas, so I am now less than 4 weeks until Christmas Tree buying day is here!


I find this time of year can also be good TV viewing. I am an avid Breaking Bad fan, so I am trying to find something to fill the gap it has left. Sky were recently showing the first 3 seasons of Boardwalk Empire, but have taken it away now that season 4 has begun.

But, I am waiting (with very little patience) for the BBC to begin showing the next series of Sherlock, starring the delicious Benedict Cumberbatch! And in honour of Sherlock, I have been on Polyvore (again), to create a Sherlock inspired outfit.



Sherlock






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comment, I always reply as quick as I can.
If you have asked a question, make sure to check back :)