Image Map

9 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection



Morning everyone. These is a quick post to tell you all about Ellie of Little Vintage Camera's blogging group #BritishBloggerSelection



"#BritishBloggerSelection is a group of British bloggers, it doesn't matter what your blog is about, it could be a lifestyle blog, a cooking blog, a fashion blog, beauty blog, you just have to be British! I'm not sure exactly when it will start but it will soon and I'll contact you when it'll start!


I started #BritishBloggerSelection because I saw blogs with badges such as #I'mPartOfThe30DayBlogging Challenge or #MinnesotaBloggers or something along those lines!


What's in it for you? If you participate in #BritishBloggerSelection, you'll get more blog traffic, friends with bloggers you probably didn't even know existed!

How this works: Each week on Saturday I'll send you a theme to blog about and from there you blog about whatever you want related to that theme! You don't have to participate in this every week, just participate when you feel ready! No one's forcing you to do it every week!"


If you want to take part, head over to Ellie's blog, and get in touch with her giving your name, blog's name & link and email address.

If anyone is taking part, let me know so I can check out your posts! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comment, I always reply as quick as I can.
If you have asked a question, make sure to check back :)